Sunday, May 12, 2013
Packing!
5/12/13
Packing really should not be such a long and involved process. Especially for someone with organizational problems. Its not that I intend to lose things, or that I intend to finish everything in a frazzled burst of energy. It just happens not to be on the forefront of my mind, and then all of a sudden, I discovered all my things have run away to another mysterious dimension or that valuable days have past, and I'm thrust into complete disorganization. I'm amazed I get anything done, to be honest. I don't use a planner, but a series of indecipherable stick notes in random books or the hurried scribble on my hand to remind myself to attend a certain event or to complete a certain task, often weeks in advance. And then I wash my hands, or I never open the random book, and I wake up on a Tuesday going, "What am I forgetting?" And somehow, at the last hour of the last day, I remember. And by a miracle of some sort, it always gets done. A fear is that others realize how close I was to entirely forgetting about that party or that important homework assignment. But packing! Packing! I will conquer you. So many things to forget, so little time. Yet, perhaps by the hair of my teeth, I won't forget anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment