5/18/13
Scanning my old posts I realized that I never updated you on how my track adventure went! So yesterday, I went down to the Roger Barrister track( you know where the four minute mile was broken) trying to locate the track club. Never really found the club... but did find out how to contact the club! And I emailed them, and they are doing a track workout on Tuesday. I really have no details at all, but I'll show up and see what happens. I'm also going on an adventure with the orienteering club, which I'm oddly excited about. You go and start at some random point A in a park, and have to get to point B using only a map. Its like a race with no directions! I just hope that they come looking for you after a certain time period after you get lost... But its going to be an adventure I'm excited to meet some British people this upcoming week. I'm a little nervous about my new apartment, because all my other roommates are from the same college and I hope it's not really clicky or really loud.
No comments:
Post a Comment